Saturday, May 16, 2009

Virtues of a Towel-O-Matic

As I was checking my blog on WordPress, I noticed a link to an article describing the virtues of a $60 Towel-o-Matic.  This fabulous device makes it easier to use paper towels anytime with it's automatic dispensing system. As I read it, I was thinking about how it is already so much easier to grab a paper towel than to use cloth. I certainly don't need help adding more paper to the environment. I find it too easy already. I might even need to take my paper towels off of the handy dandy slow moving dispenser in my kitchen just to move them out of reach. Then I could easily dispense towels out of my towel drawer.

Wordpress attached many such links that were not only not related to Being Greener, but also articles that were really more about how to consume than how to be green. I've moved the blog to Blogger because I feel like I have more control over tags and links that are attached to my blog. I am constantly being bombarded by information irrelevant to or counter to my values. I hope this blog will be a place to add links and comments about being greener in business and general consumption. Share your ideas and websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your ideas for creating a "greener" place to work.