Sunday, June 7, 2009

Gloves off to cleaning

I now take my gloves off to cleaning. No more smelly toxic cleaning solutions that require gloves and adequate ventilation. I can enjoy soothing Aloe and Green Tea Biodegradable Cleaning Cloths and Lavendar Scented cleaning products. Greener living is more pleasant when using natural products that are healthful and soothing.

The last time I was cleaning, I began thinking about all of the little things I have been doing to make a smaller imprint on the environment. At the same time I realized that using harsh toxic cleaning products is probably one of the worst things I could be doing for my own health and for the environment. I seem to get some of my greatest inspirations while cleaning or walking. I started thinking about how I could enhance my coaching business by having a product that promotes healthful living, but I was having trouble finding a company that had a diverse product line. Then I remembered Watkins. My grandfather actually sold Watkins Products many years ago. One of Watkins themes is "across generations." Before we called it "Green" Watkins Company was selling natural products.

So I took the leap for a mere $39.99 and became a Watkins Associate. I will share products from time to time that are helping me live a "greener" lifestyle. If you would like to use and promote Watkins Products, you can contact me at

phone: (916) 686-2317 or
email: success@lifeworkplan.com

Please call during regular business hours. If you would like to try one of Watkins natural products you can use their website at: www.watkinsonline.com to browse through the online catalog. Use my Watkins Associate ID #384397 when you place your order. I will keep you updated on the products that I most enjoy using.

Do you have a "green" business or career? I'd love to hear about it.

Living naturally for a safer environment,
Nancy Miller
ID#384397
Independent Watkins Associate
www.watkinsonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your ideas for creating a "greener" place to work.